Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday Funday #84 June 2, 2014



Can you believe it is already June!!  My kids are on their last days of school and will be free on Thursday.  It seems like they just started this year a few weeks ago. The older they get the faster it seems to go by.  I have a pretty busy week with awards assemblies and school picnics and such but after Wednesday everything will slow down and I am ready for some summer fun.  We put the pool up a week ago and the kids are ready to get in it.  It has been raining and a little cool but this week is supposed to warm up and they will be in it pretty soon.

I shared some great news on the Storybook Felts blog last week about what I had been working on for almost a month.  I meant to share it here also but got busy with the kids school stuff last week and never go time to get back to the computer long enough to post something here.  


Here it is...500 mini tooth pouches.  They will be inserted in a new book about the Tooth Fairy.  The title of the book will be Smiles In The Sky. The author has promised to send me a book once it has been printed. It will go to print some time this month. There was a lot of work that went into these 500 little pouches.  I had to call in reinforcements to get them all finished in the 3 weeks that I thought it would take. Each one was hand sewn.

This week I get to start on another fun custom order, but it will be a lot easier to do. I have a customer who orders the doll clothing sets and then uses them to dress up a bobble head doll.


I am working on a outfit for this little guy for June and then there will also be one for July.  I'll share them with you when I get each one finished.

Here is my schedule of fun for today:
Drop off Boo at school.
Drop off Lulu at school.
Back to Boo's school for his awards assembly.
Back to pick up Lulu after her final is over.
Back to Boo's school for a school wide cookout.
Then hopefully home early.

I hope all of you have a fantastic day and week. Now go link up and don't forget to visit others while you are here.








Easy Centerpiece Decor from The Happy Creations.

Easy Centerpiece decor

Repurposed bedside table into a cat tree

May's Featured Links Of The Month (there were two that tied for most visited)...






Congrats to all of our featured links!!







2 comments:

  1. Hello Melissa!!
    Thanks so much for featuring our Easy Centerpiece Decor,it was made for a friend who is getting married and it means a lot!!
    Have a wonderful week and many thanks for another great party:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel, thanks for the feature of my dishcloths for May! Congrats on your huge order for the tooth pouches! Sounds like you business is keeping you busy. I hope you have a great summer vacation with the kids.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.