Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday Funday #79



Happy Monday...again.  Sorry I am running so late this morning.  Hubby is off work and we were out running around after taking the kids to school.  I didn't get a chance to schedule it in advance because I have been crazy busy working on getting a custom or settled for a new customer.  More on that later...I am very excited about it  and will share as soon as I can.  Now I am off to go finish up some last minute touches on some samples for said customer and get started on the order itself.  I hope all of you are having a great week! Now go link up below so I can see what you are up to.






Disney Frozen Birthday Party from Life Is Beautiful


Homemade Liquid Miracle-Gro from The Lady Prefers To Save
miracle_grow-photo-co-melevsreef-com

Congrats to this weeks featured links!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.