Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Last Minute Christmas Crafts

Are you looking for last minute Christmas Crafts?  Well you have come to the right place.  I have done quite a few posts in the past that shared loads of cute and fun Christmas crafts. I have even been known to make my own craft and share a little how to.



This is the Christmas angel that I made last year.  It is great, and easy, for kids to make.

Here are a few links to some of the past post with loads and loads of crafts and ornaments for you to try.

Christmas Ornaments

Christmas Crafts

1 comment:

  1. You visited my blog awhile back and I missed your comment somehow. Love your blog and thanks for featuring my "Oh So Cute Owl Purse"! I have spruced the blog up a bit. If you get a chance, let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.