Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday Funday #58


Happy Monday before Thanksgiving everyone.  Have you all gone out and bought that turkey, or whatever it is you eat?  We always go to my husbands parents house for Thanksgiving.  We all eat WAY TOO MUCH and enjoy each others company for the entire day.  The best part is they only live about 2 minutes from us so we don't have to go far and we typically wear our comfy clothes.  No need to get all dressed up. We always sit and look at all the sale ads to see what might be on sale that is on someones list. I have only hit the "Black Friday" sales one time in my life and was in and out of the store in less than 30 minutes.  I was blessed that day!  I got everything that I went for and then some and still got checked out and out of there.


I would love to know where you usually spend Thanksgiving.  What is your favorite food/dessert that you can't go without on Thanksgiving, or any holiday? Leave me a comment, or a link to a post about it, and let me know.









Congratulations to this weeks featured links. That turkey is so cute and a fantastic project for the kids. Mr. Boo is in need of a new hat and I may just have to make him the one about in red minus the flower.  Now go link up your goodies.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa thanks for hosting and wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving. Julie

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.