Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday Funday #51


Wow, is it already Monday again?  Where did last week go?  We have been so busy around here over the last few weeks.  There have been so many things going on with the little man breaking his arm and doctor visits for that as well as the funeral and such last week.  Hopefully things will start to slow back down here soon.  Boo goes back to get x-rays again on 10/14 and if all is well he will get the pins pulled out that week. I hope to be able to share something new with you from Storybook Felts this week also so stay tuned.

I have added the featured button on the post now. If you have been featured this week, or in the past, please make sure you grab a button to post on your blog so you can brag that you were featured.




Step6

Making A Dream Catcher


Congratulations to this weeks featured links.  Be sure and link up lots of fun goodies below and you might find yourself under the featured links next week.  And don't forget to stop back by tomorrow for the new Crafter's Blog and Shop Hop.  It was a big success last week and I can't wait to see how many links we get by the end of the month. Plus, I get to introduce you to our new co-host as well.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, I do hope that things get better for you and your family and that Boo feels better and heals. I am glad to see that some other people have linked up and were featured. Thanks so much for hosting the party with all this stuff going on in your life right now. Take care.
    Julie @ julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting. New follower via Google FC. Have a great week and get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa! Thanks so much for featuring my DIY Wine Charms!!!

    ~Amberly from Re-Creations.biz

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.