Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Funday #42 Something New And Even More Fun

Hi everyone.  I hope your week has started out good and stays that way.  I have been suffering all weekend from an ear infection.  Yes, I am a 38 year old who still gets ear infections.  I thought I was too old to have them but guess what...I get one every few years.  UGH!!  

I did manage to get some Storybook Felts orders finished up and a new item started.  The new item will have to remain a surprise for now as I don't plan on listing new things until the kids get back in school in a few weeks.  I have a few ideas I want to get worked up and have ready to go.

I popped up on the Green Bag Lady blog today.  Go have a peek.  These bags would be a great idea for using up those old T-Shirts(last week's Monday Funday) also. 

This weeks Monday Funday is going to start something new and fun.  Starting this week you will be able to vote on your favorite link.  Then, next week I will feature the top 2 links on the Monday Funday post. Plus, the linkup will last for the entire month and the links with the most votes will be featured on next months hop. So, dig up all those great new and old posts from your blog and get them linked up. 

Off you go now and find some great posts, then get back here and let me see what you have been up to.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.