Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Funday #41...T-Shirt Remakes


WOW!!  Is it Monday again already?  It seems like the last week flew by so fast I didn't have time to blink. I have some fun remake/recycle projects for you this week. They are all made from old T-shirts. You can find tons of projects on Pinterest as well.

A Clothe Bag

t-shirt scarf


How to make a bunny from a T-shirt
DIY Flower Petal Tee, She is just so genius!! 

http://elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com/2010/05/diy-pretty-petals-tee.html
tshirtyarn_making14

T-Shirt Skirt Tutorial


These are just a few of the projects that I have found.  I may have to make the last skirt for Lulu and myself.  It is too cute and the possibilities are endless. I also have some tops that will work out wonderfully for the first bag as well. I hope you enjoyed all of the projects.  Let me know if you make any of them.  I would love to see your finished products.

Now, please link up any projects you have for the week.  Past projects will work also. Have a great week and don't forget to come back tomorrow for the hop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.