Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Vroom Vroom And a Hop

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Well we've all made it half way through this week.  My kiddos are counting down the days they have left before summer break.  17 more days!!! I am so ready for them to be out!!  The mornings around here are getting tough.  They get out of bed fine but they never seem to be ready to go when it is time to leave the house.  Even Boo is having trouble and he is the easiest to get ready.  With him all I have to do is put breakfast in front of him, he inhales it, brushes his teeth, throws on his clothes and shoes, gets his hair combed and he is set.  Takes him all of 30 minutes to accomplish this.  This week he has been getting shoes on on the way out the door it seems like.  I hope next week will be better!!

Starting next week or the week after, I would like to host a Bloglovin' blog hop.  If you are interested in co-hosting please let me know and I will get back to you with more details.  The price to co-host will be $5.00 per week and I would like to have at least 5 co-host if possible. This will give more people a chance to co-host and get their blogs out there and get noticed. If all goes well it will become a weekly event and may branch out into other medias as well so spread the word.



I have a new item up in the Storybook Felt shop. Here is a little peek.  For more info just zoom over to the Storybook Felts Blog and have a closer look.

Storybook Felts My Little Race Car Driver Set. Isn't he cute. 

I have to share with you what I got in the mail yesterday.
22 yummy colors of bakers twine from The Twinery.  15 yards of each color.

If you haven't heard about a little place called Massdrop, please let me introduce you to them.  Massdrop takes a group of people that each want to buy the same thing, combines their order, and places that order directly with the manufacturer.  As a result, everybody in the group get the large quantity price while only having to by one. You can even vote on or recommend what you would like to buy. They have all kinds of items so go over and see if you can find something you just have to have.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.