Monday, May 6, 2013

I Am Co-Hosting Chain "Linky" Climb

Instead of having Monday Funday this week I am co-hosting the Chain "Linky" Climb. So link up below and visit some of the other blogs. No telling how many new friends you will make.




Last month's CLIMB was so much fun & I'd like to thank everyone who participated! -
You are all so talented & amazing!!


Blog Climb by Angie Ouellette-Tower for godsgrowinggarden.com photo ClimbIntroFinal_zps566389ea.jpg

_________________Follow the Host & ALL of the co-hosts below_______________

025-Copy-1, http://godsgrowinggarden.com/  
___________________________________________________________________________


Blog Climb by Angie Ouellette-Tower for godsgrowinggarden.com photo ClimbRulesFinal_zps460d2792.jpg

I (Angie from godsgrowinggarden.com) will be giving a FREE "Weekly Ad" space to anyone who co-hosts this Blog Climb !
(The Ad will run live a few weeks after you have co-hosted)

Blog Climb by Angie Ouellette-Tower for godsgrowinggarden.com photo ClimbthumbnailFinal_zps57ddc4cb.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.