Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happy Next To The Last Day Of School!!

My kiddos are so excited!!  Today is the next to the last day of school for them.  They have lots of fun things planned for the summer.  We have a trip to the zoo coming up as well as a trip to Branson, MO to go to White Water.  It has been a busy week for me for some reason.  Today, I have to make a pink Wiggles and Giggles blanket for a sweet little girl who twirls her hair and needs something else to do with her little hands.  I can't wait to get started on it.

There is a new item up in the Storybook Felts Shop.


Storybook Felts Felt My Little Clown Doll Dress Up Set 13 PCS

It's a funny little Circus Clown with his very own pins to juggle and of course his big red nose.

Well I am off to make a blanket for the little twirly girl.  Hope you all have a great day and weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.