Thursday, November 29, 2012

Snowman Scarf

Happy Thursday everyone!!  I have another new pattern up for sale in the shops.  The links to all of them are on the right side bar or you can go to the Crochet Pattern Page here on the blog also.  This one is for a Snowman Scarf.



I made it in a rainbow of colors.


Here is a better picture of the colors.

Hope you like it.  I had a lot of fun making it!!  Now I am off to finish up a Christmas gift which I can't show you because I don't want my little sneaky peekers to see it.  Have a great rest of your day and a wonderful weekend.




3 comments:

  1. Your new scarf is so cute - kids will love to wear it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to our blog hop! This is an adorable project! xoxo, Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Mel, this scarf is adorable!!! I love it! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!!!

    T'onna
    Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.