Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Funday #12...Turkeys


A Grand Gobbler
Grand Gobbler turkey made with felt


Vintage Turkey Embroidery Pattern
turkey embroidery pattern

Quilted Turkey Wall Hanging
Thanksgiving Wall Hanging

Napkin Holder
Napkin Holder

Turkey Spoon Craft For The Kids


Crochet Turkey Coaster And Ornaments


Turkey Square


Crochet Turkey
352 Crocheted Turkey (Free Pattern)

Turkey Hat$$


Now that I've shared, it's your turn.  Your link does not have to match my theme.  Please grab a button while you are here and if you were featured please grab a brag button.






3 comments:

  1. love those 4 crochet turkeys Melissa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Turkeys! Thanks for featuring mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun collection. Love the diversity of projects! I added mine...link #5 above for a turkey ornament and bag. It's part of a holiday bag collection. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.