Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Funday #9 Owls

When I think of October one of the things that comes to mind is owls. They are such big, and small, beautiful creatures. So this weeks Monday Funday is all about owls.


Simple and Sweet Owl Crochet Pattern


Crochet Owl Purse


Owl Pillow Pattern
free-owl-pattern

Recycled Plastic Bottle Owl


Fall Goody Bag


Sock Owl
Tutorial :: Sock Owl 19

Fall Sampler Pattern


Owl Pillow (The pattern would make a cute embroidered piece)

Owl Crochet Set ($)


Now that you have seen what I found, show me what you have been up to.  Your link does not have to match my theme.  While your here, why not grab a button.  Don't forget to get your brag button if you were featured.

9 comments:

  1. lots of cute owl projects Melissa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you ever so much for putting my owls on your post. I love all the owls you have found they are fanastic!!! Hope you like the surprise on my blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, in this weekend I completed my very first owl hat :)) I must join! Thank you so much for this roundup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owls are so very cute! I wonder if it's their big eyes that we are drawn to?

    'Lovely features! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh the "Owl Pillow"- I must have it! What a delightful post, full of owls :)

    *waves hello* from a new follower, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable!!! Love the little bird in the pillow too!Thanks so much for sharing !I'd love for you to visit my blog.
    Happy weekend!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute owls! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!!!

    T'onna @ Navy Wifey Peters Aboard the USS Crafty

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.