Tuesday, May 29, 2012


Praise The Lord!!  We finally got some rain!!



It has been so hot and dry here in Arkansas.  Finally early this morning the storms rolled through and blessed us  with the sweet smelling rain we have been praying and longing for.  I personally love a rainy day.  I could sit for hours  with the windows open and just watch and listen and breath in the clean fresh smells.  We all went out on the porch this morning and enjoyed the fresh air.  It has been so layered with dust that it literally felt heavy when you breathed it in before.  Now it was light and clean and fresh again.  The dust has me and Boo both hacking and our throats irritated from it.  But after the rain came through it was not so bad.

This is what my kids like to do during the summer when it rains.

Boo is always in the puddles and Sis loves to get out her umbrella.  Sometimes we just put on our bathing suits and play in it that way too. And now I am off to work on a few things before I have to run and get my blood work done for Thursday.  I will leave you with a few more rainy day images.











1 comment:

  1. I love all of the rainy day images. :-) I'm glad you finally got some rain!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.