Wednesday, January 18, 2012

An Update, Some Good News and A Stay Tuned

I hope this post finds all of you well in body and spirit.  I just wanted to post a quick hello.  I had planned on doing something fun on here tomorrow but I was called in at the last minute this evening to sub for Mr. Boo's Kindergarten teacher from last year.  She is a good friend and knows she can depend on me to take her class at the last minute.  Her son was running 102.  But fear not blog fans. *Giggles to self*  I will share the fun hopefully on Friday.  In honor of my cough cough cough...37th birthday on Saturday, I will be hosting a giveaway.  More details to come.  Now I am off to bed as soon as I take care of my first order of the year from my etsy store.  *Lots of cheering in the background* There's not a lot there now but more will be coming in the next few months I hope.  We are all well again and momma is ready to get swap goodies finished so I can get my projects floating in my head to come forth as yarn creations.  Thank you all for your kinds words and excitement over the mystery pics.  Have a great night and I hope to blog to you soon about the giveaway.
STAY TUNED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.