Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Test Pattern Update

I recently asked for testers for my Snuggle Puppy Blanket.  I had three ladies test it for me and have heard back for two who have finished him.  I loved the way they turned out.  As soon as I hear back from the last tester I will get the pattern up for sale.  Here are some of the testers pics and links to their blogs.


This one was done by Melissa at Hooks, Lines and Singer.  She did a post on her blog about it.  I love the brown and cream colors she used.  He looks so cute.  Mr. Boo loved it too.


This one was done by Traci at Do Fairies Fly Backwards?.  She used up some of her left over yarn to make him.  I'm glad I had a fairly new crocheter test this also because she helped me get the basics in there.  His face is so cute.  Thanks for testing ladies!!  I can't wait to get the pattern up for sale.  Have a great day.




2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! How cute! And what a great idea to have 'testers'! I love that idea! :-]

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.