Friday, December 23, 2011

Wow To Me.

Is it just me or has this been a long week.  Last week everyone but me had the stomach bug now this week everyone but my daughter has a head cold.  On top of that I have my second cold sore in a week.  Just got the last one healed and woke up yesterday morning with a mountain on my lip where the other one had just left.  Hubby says it is stress.  I am blaming my latest mess on the fact that I have had very little rest full sleep in about two weeks.  I have been working none stop to get all of my goodies done.  I have been spending the last two days trying to finish up my penguin project.  I have to say he is the ugliest thing I have ever made.  First we went and spent the afternoon at Chuck E. Cheese.  Mr. Boo's best friend/"girlfriend" is in for Christmas.  They were in kindergarten together here in Arkansas last year and after school was out her family relocated to Nebraska.  They have kept in touch by phone and email but were excited to see each other today.  Then we can home and I locked myself in my bedroom to finish Mr. Penguin.  This is what he , Private from the penguins of madigascar, should look like.
 
I know he is cute isn't he.  Well take a look at mine.  Sorry it is a pic from my cell phone, not the best pic I could have taken.

The pattern worked up great.  All of the individual pieces look so cute but when I put them together. AHHHHHH.  My hubby had a really good giggle out of it and said "you are the one who made it." I wanted to poke him in the snozoly.  OK now that you have had a good giggle and you know you did, leave me a comment and tell me what the ugliest thing is that you have ever made. I so need some moral support from all of you right now. I am off to find a new something, who know what, to make her to make up for the above monstrosity.  Have a Merry Christmas and a Crafty New Year.

4 comments:

  1. He is too cute! I would love for you to share him at Bacon Time linky up now. Merry Christmas and happy holidays.
    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's lovely. I made a monkey yesterday and it doesn't look anywhere near as good as the picture!
    http://crochetaddictcfs.blogspot.com/2011/12/fo-friday-231211.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear friend, firstly I wish you and your family very healthy days. I wish You get well as soon as possible. This penguin is so nice. I like it so much. I ll try to make it. It is a bit hard I think. Merry christmas and happy holidays to you and your family..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your penguin is cute, I would love it if you shared your penguin here:

    http://juliejewels.blogspot.com/2011/12/show-off-your-stuff-3.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.