Friday, July 1, 2011

FREE EBOOKS

OK who doesn't love free stuff.  Well what if I told you that you could get free crochet books?  Ok now I have your attention I'm sure.  I have found a BUNCH of free crochet books online but there is one catch they are ebooks that you have to download in pdf form then print out.  They range in everything from Prayer Shawls (one of my passions) to beginner books. If you don't want to print them you can always just save them to your computer for future use. This way if you only want to use one pattern out of the whole book you are not out loads of money just to get that one great pattern. They include the pattern as well as full color pictures and most have step by step instructions in the beginner books.

 Below is a list of links to just some of the ones I have found hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

16 Free Crochet Shawl Patterns eBook
25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
Guide to Free Crochet Patterns (Great for Beginners)
8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts
6 Easy Crochet Bag Patterns
4th of July Crochet- 9 patterns
Hop into 7 Free Easter Crochet-Patterns
Red Heart Holiday eBook
learn-to-crochet also comes with bonus vintage stitches book
Crochet Scarf Patterns
free-pattern-ebook-gifts-to-crochet
Free craft ebooks (not just crochet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.